This page will help you navigate to all the video tutorials. Most of the material is valid to any type of host from renting out a room to hosting several apartments.
Course: How to become a short term rental from start to finish. Available at xyz.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfQuYE4IWaU
Introduction video – This is what you will be learning in this course
- Introduction to short term rental hosting (x minutes)
- Why it is better than longterm rental. Period.
- Adjust your rental to what suits you and your life. Defining the work load and important considerations.
- Tips on choosing images for your listing and rearranging this space
- Setting price and open up calendar on Airbnb How to use the calendar to your comfort, minimum amount of days and how to optimise pricing
- (Optional) Renovating your space to rent out
- Doing the checkin – How to greet the guests
- Outsourcing all or parts of works to others
- Flexibility of calendar days (show options)
- Setting up a multi channel booking system using several sites to maximize income and exposure
- Avoiding trouble groups and damages. Deal with damages.
- Typical fears – what if they break your apartment?
- Optimising on pricing calendar
- What to do or not. Wine, gifts, breakfast. Chocolate. Items like key locks.
- Choosing checkin and checkout times
- Morals on airbnb – Am I doing something good?
- Choosing location based on profitability
- Typical doubts and questions regarding shortterm rentals
- Setting up your own personal website
- Clear communication – Communicate well to cover all types of guests and avoid more work.
Total video time: 35 hours.